Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Calm before the ????

I am at one of those peaceful times in my life. Everything, right now, at this moment feels utterly and completely perfect.

We have health, happiness, love, and good things on our horizon.

Maybe it is just the promise of spring. Whatever it is, I don't want this moment to ever end.

My yard is really starting to grow. Below is the boulevard. Not a lot of flowers yet but they will come.


Only tulips and daffodils at this point but more to come...........
Beauty in Hosta
Beauty in my hubster and our babies. I could have stayed frozen for all time watching this.





8 comments:

g-man said...

Gotta love spring. Nice photos, and WWC too. :)

Jay said...

That's some happy times right there. ;-)

Coffespaz said...

Love those little calm bubbles! Those pictures were wicked cute too!

Here's to a continuation of the calm for the weekend!

Dianne said...

You have a boulevard!! That is so cool.

The pics of your family are so lovely.

Don't question the good moments, just be in them.

gary rith said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooohhhhh! Little dogs!!!!!!!!! Yay!
Nice toenail color, isn't it? Purplish?

Jo said...

Oh that was so very sweet--makes me smile for you! What adorable pics of your family...no wonder your heart is bursting :)

Kell said...

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwww! How sweet. The post made me happy, too!

Chatty said...

What wonderful pictures! What a beautiful family!