Tuesday, August 05, 2008

WWC

So, it should have been a no brainer, but it took till I was loading my pictures for the week for me to come up with the ultimate High and Low. Well, at least as far as this chick is concerned. I mean, true Newtness would allow no other picture:

High
Low
(Oh, wait, I don't do low)
**********
And now, the pictures I took before it dawned on me the Newtness of this weeks WWC
High and Low - balance of nature
(ok, this didn't come out as good as I planned but there is a bird on the roof and a cat in the grass)

High

Low

8 comments:

Janet said...

lol love it! I should've done flip flops for low!

Fortune Cookies said...

perfect! I think your high heel could be considered a dangerous weapon!

gary rith said...

now THAT is a shoe

Tink said...

You have NO low shoes? Not even flip flops? Oh girl, I'm going to have to hook you up before you get to Florida. ;)

Jay said...

I would fall flat on my face trying to walk on those stilts. LOL

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

LOVE the shoe pic! So fits your take on on "High and Low."

[FYI? I don't have flip flops either. Something close for the lake, etc., but it still has a wedged heal ;-D]

Great little pics of the cute bird and the kitty who wants to eat him ;-)

Reb said...

I'm slow getting here, sorry.

Love the shoe! Great shot of the bird and the cat.

Anonymous said...

Don't know how I missed this last week! I LOVE the shoe. Well, I love it for you. I don't wear anything higher than one inch. You must be incredibly coordinated to walk in those!