Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Countdown............

Ahhh, finally this year I am taking time off between Christmas and New Years.  In IT it usually means we work.  Systems have to be updated when no one else is working.  I said Nay this year.  I have had to work for the past 9 years over the holiday.  Finally, FINALLY, I have requested a break. 


I have big plans for that time.  Catch up on the long list of "To Do's"


It might end up being mostly spent reading curled up on the couch but hey, a girl can aspire to great things....


We have gotten our big "To Do" list down to a single address so that is actually huge.  The hubster and I don't move to quickly when it comes to the task list.  So there is that.


I am slowly but surely working to unclutter my life.  I have a huge sentimental streak in me so it is hard.  But I am getting there.  I have gone through and tossed/donated many things.  Then I take that smaller pile of things and go through it again hoping to make it even smaller.  Little by little I will get rid of so much stuff.  The old adage, if you haven't touched it in 6 months, you don't need it.  With our seasons here that is harder to do with clothing.  It takes a full year cycle to be able to say Nope to something.  But I think the fact that I donated 6 garbage bags of clothing is a start!


Baby steps...............I have to remind my self...........Baby steps..............

No comments: