Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sum up

So, it's been a while, here's a quick recap:

All the dogs are great. Lily and Caleb are awesome. I even get Caleb to jump in my lap and snuggle now. They are far more social and accepting of strangers. When our friends come to the cabin they will hang out with them, snuggle in bed, and cuddle on the couch with them.

The cats are all doing just as well............

The hubster is at a new job as of this spring. He's enjoying the new opportunities. And is in fact headed for Ireland for two weeks. I am quite jealous...

Last fall I had the opportunity to travel to Spain, Italy, and Germany. It was a dream come true.

We continue to enjoy life in Minnesota as well as our lake house in Wisconsin. Up at the lake we have a bald eagle that lives on or near our lake, and we have spotted the black bear that we were told lived on or near our land.

We also have a family of Loons on the lake. Mom, Dad, and baby happily swim around all day long.

The list of books I have read is much longer. But the list of books I want to read is still even longer. My newest author that I adore is Brandon Sanderson. He's been hired to finish the Robert Jordan series and deservedly so. He's fantastic. I have gotten three other people completely hooked on his stories.

My family is all well. My friend Boy J recently became a father. His baby girl Grace was born on July 3rd. And we are so very happy for him.

For better or for worse life has been wonderfully, peacefully quiet during the hiatus from blogging.

I have of course added to the shoe collection. Would you expect anything less?

That's about all for now. Happiness to you all.

No comments: