Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's your vote dear readers


We met Cora on Wednesday night. She's a sweetheart. Sophie seemed to like her. Though lil Cora was too scared to do much but sit and flinch.

Because we didn't just want our hearts to do the thinking we told her foster mom we needed to think about her and we would call her as soon as she was back from vacation. Which is next Tuesday.

The hubster and I discussed what we thought and we both really like her and want to adopt her. Yeah, like ya'll didn't see that one coming. So, I was telling the hubster the names I had picked out and also the preliminary input from any bloggers. He said that I should throw the two final choices out there and let ya'll choose.

So, you vote dear reader.
Your choices are:
Chloe
Phoebe


I will probably be bringing her home Tuesday afternoon. So, you have till then to cast your vote.

Today the hubster and I went back to Doc's tatoo in Medford Wisconsin. He just about finished up the hubsters back. He got a magic using babe and an archer added to his dragon scene. He also got some rocky cliffs and background added. Oh, and most importantly, the end of the dragon's tail. You can see the pictures Colin Firth is pretty damn yummy. I am not sure just what it is about him..........

Anywho, let me know which name you like more.

So long and thanks for all the fish

11 comments:

Jay said...

I think I like Phoebe. Mainly because of the huge crush I had on Phoebe Cates when I was a teenager. LOL

graymama said...

I vote for Chloe.

Cool sounding tattoo!

You just described our dream home. Hubby and I drive around beautiful WI while Buddy naps in the back seat. It is such a beautiful state!

Colin is one of my favorites.
mmmmm.....Colin (wiping away drool)

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Well, I like Cora but if it has to be one of the other two I vote for Chloe as well.

Will ya hurry up and post updates of M's tat??!!

Tink said...

My vote goes for Chloe, although Cora is a sweet name too! Have a great weekend girl. And we really need to get you a digital so you don't have to just describe the beautiful scenery to us. ;)

F&W said...

I like Phoebe because there's so many variations... Phoebster, Phoeberama, the Phoebinator! Bee-bee Phoebe! Phoebilicious, Phoebation, Phoebiniti.

:)

Yes, I know I'm weird. I'm also happy for you and your new little dog!

Kell said...

Oh no! I like both those names. And I thought I would stick with Chloe until I saw chelle p's comment. What to do, what to do. I have two friends with dog named Phoebe, so I'll go with Chole, just to be different.

That is an amazing tattoo. The hubster must have a lot of patience to sit for that. But it sounds like you guys were aptly awarded with your drive home.

Anonymous said...

Chloe! All I can think of when I ehar the name Phoebe is Phoebe Buffay from Friends *shiver*.

gawilli said...

She looks more like a Chloe to me, but I liked Cora, too.

Glad to be visiting from Jay's!

Anonymous said...

I like Chloe. No real reason...it just looks like it would suit her.

Kewl tat on dh. Is there a story behind it? There just has to be!

Newt said...

Susan, the hubby is a big loveable geek who has always enjoyed fantasy, gaming (D&D), sci-fi, etc. So he wanted to have a scene of mythical adventurers for his tattoo. (He also has a tattoo of the Klingon Empire symbol on his arm) I think it's unfair that there are four people attacking the chained dragon (I'm always for the underdog) so I suggested, and he liked the idea, of having a dragon flying in to help. When we go back we will have a dragon tatoo'd up at the top probably flying in from behind the castle. It should be really cool.

Anonymous said...

lol I'm really glad to hear that help will soon be on the way!