Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Recap

Read a little

Weeded a little

Took Caleb and Lily for a longish walk

Lily snorts the whole way - she has the breathing problems like a Pug does

Caleb was pretty good. He only got scared and dropped to the ground twice which for him isn't too bad

Watched the birds at the bird feeder

Went to the MIL's for Mother's day

Debated getting some flowers

Didn't progress beyond debate

OH, and got the most amazing package from Gary the Potter! My "corkers"!!!! They are so cute!
So, these pictures wouldn't load a few days ago: Here is proof that all of Mike's patience was worth it. I have birds on the feeder. The seed is actually about half way down now.


And this little rock duck I got at the Minneapolis Farmers market last year. I just love it. And I loved the shadow it was making the other morning.

6 comments:

Fortune Cookies said...

I'm envious! I've been debating making a Gary purchase...he's soooo effin' talented, isn't he? that rock duck is a little envy producing too, to be honest. if it comes up missing, don't come to tennessee looking for it ;)

Jay said...

That bird feeder and duck are both really cool!

Christy said...

Nice duck? goose? My dog, a maltese, has the snorting thing, too. The vet says it is reverse sneezing. I think she just has sinus problems. =o)

gary rith said...

oh my, thanks fortune cookie--and thanks Newt!

Anonymous said...

I think I have that same bird feeder!

Jo said...

Wow, those shoes remind me of a kimono, I love them!

That's such a cool feeder, and huuge!