Sunday, February 17, 2008

California Dream'n

The view from the convertible - it was 38 degrees out,
but that didn't stop us silly Minnesotans
Santa Monica Pier

View from the Odyssey where we went almost every day after work.
Look at that view, can you blame us?That tan layer is smog - yum!




Right near the Odyssey is the San Fernando Mission


Some of the sights on the Odyssey property
Sunset at the Odyssey


This view is from 57 freeway going toward the mountains


In-N-Out Burger
What Jesus has been doing lately
View from the street I grew up on - the house I was
born in is just to my left

On the back side of the building our office is in
they film Desperate Housewives


Highway 5 in Burbank
And finally, one of my better pictures

6 comments:

Christy said...

I am loving the cactus flower pic. Really? Desperate Housewives. Do you ever see any of those skinny twig women in their furry lined bathrobes?

Jay said...

Very awesome pictures. I wish I was there. The scenery is just lovely.

Anonymous said...

38 degrees? That's summer temps for you Minnesotans, isn't it?

R.E.H. said...

Wow! Nice pictures... you have just fed my desire to go there. Since I've been considering moving out to Calif. these pictures really spoke to me.

Besides, I'm one of the few guys who actually watch Desperate Housewives... although it's not as good as it started out.

Kell said...

Those are wonderful pictures. Makes me wish I was there.

Jo said...

Wow, you were in my neck of the woods! And you were born here? I'm from WI originally & moved here...lots of family in Minnesota.

My son had his winter formal at the Odyssey a week ago, small world. I remember thinking everyone was a wimp here with the weather...now I've joined them :)