Tuesday, July 25, 2006

With jaw on the ground

Without going into the details I attended my first yippee ki yeah mother f%&$#@& meeting in corporate land. It was an experience. I can call it nothing else. An experience. That's where I will leave it. I still have to make it through day two tomorrow.

Corporate america is a very interesting monster.

On a totally unrelated note there is a new series on Sci Fi channel called Eureka. It's a pretty entertaining and bizarre show. I like it. It's an enjoyable hour.

What else.........

My friend was called for jury duty. During selection they asked if he could be impartial to a sex offender, child molester, kidnapper. My only question is what heartless, souless monster could be impartial? I'm just curious?

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is girls night out. I can't wait..........I may just skip the shopping and go straight to the drinking. Well, maybe a shoe shop or two first...............

2 comments:

Jay said...

Ever read the comic strp Dilbert? He pretty much has corporate America pegged.

I got called for jury duty many years ago. I was working 3rd shift so I barely had time after work to clean up and have something to eat. The defense lawyer says to me "You're looking a little scruffy this morning" and I said "That's because I *WORK* for a living". I was dismissed. LOL

Kell said...

There's always time to shop for a new pair of shoes.

I keep forgetting about Eureka. It looks really good. I may have to just set the recorder so I won't have to remember it.